Head of Revenue Mgmt./Pricing & Network Planning USD 73,000 – 95,000
Our mission is to develop strategies, processes and systems to maximize passenger revenue performance, optimize network profitability, and analyse revenue trends to support senior management decisions.
We are looking for an individual with the proven ability to:
- Establish the initial overall strategy for RM/P and NP in coordination with CCO;
- Establish and codify Revenue Management and Pricing Policies in coordination with CCO and Head of Sales & Distribution;
- Establish and codify Network and Schedule Planning processes and models in coordination with CCO;
- Identify the (IT) system requirements for above processes and research and solicit bids for suitable, cost-effective solutions;
- Manage the integration of the IT systems and procedures into the organization including staff training and communication;
- Monitor the systems and processes for accuracy and effectiveness;
- Monitor the markets for changes in demand, competition, and economic trends;
- Develop and implement management reporting tools.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a quickly changing environment;
- Must be a self-starter and able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing, start-up environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid understanding of micro and macro economics;
- Proven strategic, analytic and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork;
- Excellent PC skills, including, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Start-up experience is highly valued.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum with desired major in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or other business-based field;
- Minimum 10 years of international airline experience in revenue management and network planning functions.