Head of Cargo Sales and Services USD 73,000 – 95,000
The Head of Cargo Sales and Services will develop and implement the strategic plan for the BlueSky Cargo organization, products and services, sales/GSA, and cargo handlers. Establish the BlueSky cargo product in the market, maintain sales and high standards of service to customers, control of cargo operations, recommend, implement and effectively control pricing, manage employees in compliance with the company’s regulations, policies and procedures.
We are looking for an individual with the proven ability to:
- Analyse and report on true cargo market potential, including viability of all-cargo aircraft operations, for BlueSky Aviation;
- Monitor BlueSky operational regions for new market opportunities, trends and risks; take corrective action as required;
- Generate cargo business to agreed revenue and services delivery to standard;
- Establish a customer base and develop strategic partnerships;
- Development of the cargo marketing plans and implement goal setting programmes;
- Develop and manage a team of staff;
- Work at all levels in the organisation and with widely differing groups of people (agents, forwarders, handling agents);
- Communicate with all government authorities for the compliance of aviation, seaport and local laws;
- Oversee all budgetary and non-budgetary expenditures.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the international airline freight industry;
- In-depth communication, management and demonstrated leadership ability;
- Self-motivated and driven;
- Proven success records in setting and achieving goals and objectives; revenue targets;
- Superior leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong decision-making and time management skills;
- Experience in dealing with local and regional government agencies including suppliers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in cargo sales and 5 years at management level.