Flight Operations Manager USD 73,000 – 88,000
BlueSky Airlines, based in the Cayman Islands, is developing a new commercial airline whose primary mission is to interconnect the Caribbean and Latin America region.
We are looking for an individual with the proven ability to:
- Manage the day to day functions of flight operations and ensure operational efficiency and flexibility;
- Oversee, develop and execute contingency plans;
- Evaluate change to aviation planning;
- Ensure best practice standards are adopted and all regulatory requirements met;
- Review flight schedules and aircraft ready states and co-ordinate all traffic movements;
- Provide supervision, training and development to Operations/Dispatch Staff;
- Provide flight planning support to all flight crews;
- Oversee flight operation systems control and development;
- Process and control, support systems and aircraft requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Flight dispatch planning;
- Charter process management, as well as management experience with Flight Operations;
- In depth knowledge of regulatory practice relating to operating aircraft;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Proven supervisory/people management experience;
- Highly developed planning and analytical skills;
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize the continually changing deadlines and tasks;
- Flexible and confident with a positive approach to change and innovation;
- Capable of working unsupervised, but will need to be on call outside of work hours.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must hold a current Dispatchers License;
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
Fluency in oral and written Spanish an asset.
To apply, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.