Chief Financial Officer USD 131,000 – 162,000
The CFO will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations and provide strategic leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
We are looking for an individual with the proven ability to:
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs and systems;
- Examine means to enhance growth, profitability and value creation by evaluating internal operations, potential acquisitions, cash management strategy, the effective use of corporate assets, and by taking into account the financial and operational risks of the business;
- Create, coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning where applicable, real estate and conservation of assets;
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company;
- Ensure compliance with local, territorial and regulatory, statutory and budgetary reporting requirements;
- Oversee the approval processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger and account maintenance and data entry;
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial & management reports, special analyses and information reports;
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures;
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards and manage all risks;
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to operate the business;
- Analyse cash flow, cost controls and expenses to guide business leaders;
- Develop and implement purchasing and supply chain management;
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to interact with other members of the executive management team to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports and recommendations;
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees;
- An analytical and innovative mind set offering creative concepts and ideas;
- The ability to develop effective working relationships and partnerships;
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to develop and implement a long-term strategic plan.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Previous senior management experience within the airline industry;
- At least 15 years’ experience in senior-level finance or accounting position and a holder of a, CPA/CA/ACCA.
Fluency in oral and written Spanish an asset.
To apply, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.