Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant USD 33,500 – 43,900
Selected candidates will undergo a comprehensive training program, offer of employment will be subject to successful completion thereof. Successful candidates will be responsible for the safety and security of BlueSky passengers on board flights and expected to deliver exceptional inflight service.
We are looking for individuals with the ability to:
- Carry out Cabin inspections and safety duties;
- Greet and assist passengers boarding the aircraft and direct them to assigned seats;
- Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures and equipment;
- Answer passengers’ questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services and flight schedules;
- Collect various types of payments for on-board services;
- Determine special assistance needs of passengers such as small children, the elderly and disabled persons;
- Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
Skills and Experience:
- Pleasant & outgoing personality;
- Self-motivated and confident;
- Must be able to swim;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Fluency in oral and written Spanish an asset.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be EASA certified;
- High School Graduate, at least 18 years of age;
- Possess a valid passport;
- Good health (a medical check is required of all applicants);
- Ability to obtain a clean Police record;
- Must be Non-Smoker.